IV-EDXCV-2014: Comenzó la cuenta regresiva...!!!

IV-EDXCV-2014: Comenzó la cuenta regresiva...!!!
Diseño del Afiche: Yimber Gaviria, Cali, Colombia.

miércoles, 23 de marzo de 2011

RADIO NO IDENTIFICADA: en 7519 kHz . Alguien puede ayudar ?.



Marcar este mensaje[playdx2003] , 18 de marzo, 2011


UNIDENTIFIED
Hi dears,
On wedesday 17 I was checking the bands and I noted a rare Morse broadcast on 7519v KHz at 22.48 UTC on AM (no USB no SSB). On 7520 KHz was at the same time other station with vernacular programming which I did not identificate.
If you want to listen the record I did so please download an audio file on the following address: http://www.sendspace.com/file/o4py2a

If you know something about it please share the info with me

leonardodx@yahoo.com


Leonardo Santiago
SONY ICF SW 35
Acarigua
Venezuela

No hay comentarios: